Minggu, Maret 18, 2012

Diana Krall - My Love Is Where You Are





Love Is Where You Are Lyrics

Diana Krall




I used to walk between the shadowsLost in a world that moved too fastI was afraid I'd always be aloneThen I saw your face at last
I found my way even in the darkThough at times it seemed too farI knew if I'd listen to my heartI'd find that love is where you are
I close my eyes and see tomorrowMy dreams begin and end with youI hear you say you'll be thereAlways for meThen I must believe it's true
I found my way even in the darkThough at times it seemed too far[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/love-is-where-you-are-lyrics-diana-krall.html ]I knew if I'd listen to my heartI'd find that love is where you are
Love is where you areAnd anywhere you areIs where I want to beNo matter what may happenNo matter where I goYour arms are home to me
I found my way even in the darkThough at times it seemed too farSomehow I knew even at first sightThat love is anywhere you areLove is where you areLove is where you are


Read more: DIANA KRALL - LOVE IS WHERE YOU ARE LYRICS http://s1.metrolyrics.com/love-is-where-you-are-lyrics-diana-krall.html#ixzz1pP1xizqn
Copied from MetroLyrics.com 

1 komentar: